Join the Ketron Team.
Ketron Custom Builders is looking to add team members. Be a part of a unique, high-level construction team. We are looking for individuals that are committed to high quality, client service experience, great work ethic and team oriented.
The Ketron Difference.
All full-time employees of Ketron Custom Builders are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid holidays (6 per year)
- Paid vacation tiers (based on years of service with KCB)
- Competitive compensation packages
- IRA retirement plan with immediate investment and 3% company match
- Disability insurance
- Clothing (field personnel)
Our Career Openings.
HIDDEN - DO NOT EDIT
- Work with and assist Lead Carpenters on a daily basis in all aspects
- 2 + years experience in the residential construction industry
- Reliable, well-rounded, ambitious, organized and good communication skills
- Carpentry skills for light framing and finished trim interior and exterior
- Other day to day duties may include tile installation, flooring, light drywall and painting
- Work with Field Carpenters and Lead Carpenters on a regular basis
- Entry level position with opportunities of advancement
- Eagerness to learn with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to regularly lift or carry 80 pounds
Please take a moment to fill out the form below. We’ll contact you to discuss your career goals and next steps. Thank you for applying and good luck!. We hope you join our team soon.